Feel free to hate me anytime you want! My favorite netizens are the trolls. Problem?
My name is Dionne. I enjoy reading Camus a lot. Science fiction gets my blood pumping, especially if it comes packaged with a blue police box (see: Doctor Who). During my spare time, I play with acrylic paint and smother my dogs with attention. This "About" space is just so small to describe myself so I hope you'd take the time to read my blog entries to know more "About" me.
- My Tribute to Spirited Away 04/11/2012
- 13 Books and Stories That Changed My Life 04/04/2012
- I Don’t Know What Love Is But It Must Be Something Like This 04/02/2012
- A Rant on Pedants or I’m Not an Idiot Because I Abbreviate Text Messages (Stephen Fry Said it Better) 03/30/2012
- My Life in Rage Comics: Issue #2 – “It’s A Long Story” 12/09/2011
- My Life in Rage Comics: Issue #1 – The Crane Machine 12/07/2011
- Michael & Holly 07/08/2011
- The 5 Stages of Grief (in Song) 07/06/2011
- Sandy: Thanks for helping out, fantastic information. Goo...
- Chicago Federal Appeals: the video really helped explain what you are sayin...
- سيارات لكزس: great post…thanks for share this tips..keep up...
- term life insurance quotes: At this time it sounds like Expression Engine is t...
500 days of summer alan moore albert camus anger annie hall art ayn rand batman beanie beans books catharsis cheese blog entry emotions fear feelings film fun geeking out graphic novels humor hurt inspiration life literature lol loss love love and other drugs meme moleskine movie movies music neuropsychiatry ward philosophy photography poetry prose rage comic relationships religion sadness woody allen writing
All photographic and written content are mine unless otherwise stated.